2022 Player Award Nominations
2022 ISCA Award Nomination Information
2022 AWARD NOMINATIONS - Now Open!
Please read over instructions below!
All-District Nominations, All-Academic Nominations & Top Team Player Nomination Information
Nominate players for All-District by 11:55pm on Monday, October 10th.
Player nominations for Academic All-State & Top Team Player are due by 11:55pm on Monday, October 17th.
Important Information & Answers to Common Registration Questions:
* You may want to wait until after the all-district meetings to name your Top Team Player. Please do not ask to change your Top Team Player at a later time.
* Only coaches are “households” in our system. We are a coaches organization – our coaches are the participants / “household,” not players. Do not register players as “households" or as "Participants."
* Do not register each nominated player separately or as a separate household. All District Nominations, Top Team Player & all All-Academic players should each be on one form with you as the “household.” You will complete a total of 3 forms.
* In this context, “Register a Participant” really means complete the award nomination with you as the head coach. We know that can be confusing, but the coaches are the participants - not the players.
* Only current/paid ISCA coaches are allowed to nominate players for any of the three awards.
* You can only complete nominates for each award once, so be prepared before submitting.
* Contact Phil Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, however, please do not ask him to verify your nominations. You will get an automatic confirmation e-mail if everything was submitted correctly. Your confirmation e-mail will confirm you submitted the form, it does not provide you with the list of players you nominated. You may want to print or screenshot your nomination list, but we have never had issues with completed nominations.
Steps to ISCA Award Nominations…
Go To: 2022 Award Nominations Link (awards will open Monday, September 26th)
· Click “Sign in To Begin Registration”
· Log In to Your Household (only coaches are Households, not players!)
· Select Award from Drop Down Menu & Click “Continue”
· Complete Form & Click “Save & Continue”
· Review Registration & Click “Continue”
· Two Options:
o “Register Another Participant” (again players are not participants in our organization!)
§ This will allow you to complete your nomination for a different award.
§ DO NOT CREATE A SEPARATE AWARD NOMINATION FOR EACH PLAYER. You will complete a total of 3 forms (1 for each award)
o “No, Proceed to Checkout”
§ This will allow you to complete your nomination(s)
· Review Order & Click “Proceed to Checkout”
· Click “Submit Order” (the cost is $0, but you still must click SUBMIT ORDER)
· You will get a confirmation e-mail if you completed all the steps.
o Your confirmation e-mail will confirm you submitted the form, it does not provide you with the list of players you nominated. You may want to print or screenshot your nomination list, but we have never had issues with completed nominations. If you don't recieve the confirmation e-mail, then you didn't submit the order or you had a typo in your e-mail address.